I'm really delighted that you're interested in getting in touch.
With literally hundreds of e-mails hitting my inbox every week, it would be physically impossible for me to reply to them all (as much as I'd love to).
For that reason, I have a few guidelines for you to follow…
- I welcome all feedback on my articles and content (good, bad or indifferent), but the best place for you to send it is as a comment on the article, video or social media post. I would much rather continue discussions publicly with the community, rather than in my inbox. If you have suggestions or ideas for something that you'd like to see, you can post that as a comment too. Me or my team will reply to every single comment!
- If you're a customer with a support request, please send that via e-mail to [email protected] to open a support ticket in my customer help desk system. This is the best way to manage it and make sure that you get a great and swift response.
- We don't currently advertise other people's products or run affiliate promotions so please don't get in touch about that. If this changes, I'll update this bullet point.
- If you're a Success Kickstart affiliate partner already and have any questions or problems, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and my team will get back to you.
- If you want to become a contributing writer for the Success Kickstart blog, you can find out everything you need to know about that on this page
- For enquiries about collaborations, interviews, media appearances or having me speak at your event, you can send an e-mail to [email protected] with as many details as possible. The more information you give us, the better chance you have!
You can also hang out with me over on the social media:
Finally, there's always the good old snail mail.
Want to send me a postcard? Or a photograph? Or a thank you note? Or a lovely surprise?
Whatever it is, you're welcome to send notes or fun things to my office address:
Rob J. Temple
Town Hall Chambers
High Street East
Tyne & Wear